Saturday, September 6, 2014

The evolution of 'girls night'

Gone are the days of wild, late nights, pregaming until midnight, and shaking our asses in the bar until 2AM. Gone are the days of nursing hangovers the next day with pizza and fountain drinks.

As we've gotten older it is safe to say we have evolved. Had you told me 10 years ago that I would be looking forward to crafting until 10PM and sleeping by 11PM, I would have told you that you were crazy.

If you asked me then if I would miss the crazy nights now, my answer would have been yes.

If you were to ask me now if I miss those nights, I would still say yes. They were some of the best nights of my life with girlfriends that I will undoubtedly grown old with. What I didn't know then was how much I would love quiet nights in just the same.

It's not how you spend your nights that matters. It's who you spend them with. What matters are the memories you create. I wouldn't have it any other way. 



Besides, I got a cute new wreath out of the deal. Look for us at the next Christmas Bazaar!

No comments :